Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

The Privy Purse - part III

+6
Leoric
mmiimmii
Chamberlain
jhony
Mortesecca
Pishkirlin
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 Empty Re: The Privy Purse - part III

Post  Chamberlain Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 am

When you come, the song is played again. For the third time, so far.
Opening your eyes wide you realize that nobody is playing the harpsichord!

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 am

Mmm, strange...I'm gonna look around to see if there is someone who can give me information about the song and the harpsicord. While I'm looking for that I also seek further to find Mnemosyne.
Maaike
Maaike

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 Empty THE PRIVY PURSE III

Post  mmiimmii Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:49 am

Mmiimmii sits and ponders the meaning of the music....Mmiimmii goes over to the harpsicord to see if she can determine what notes be playing....that be a G..an E... a B...and a A....mmm wonders Mmiimmii .... :scratch:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am

I whisper to Mmiimmii: " The notes that are played aren't GEBA. It's CCCE in different octaves."
Maaike
Maaike

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 am

Mmiimmii realizes she has been reading the music book upside down....argh.... Mad ...
Thanking Maaike fer turning her book around the right way Mmiimmii continues to ponder the music and the meaning of CCCE in differnt octives that Maaike has said.
:scratch:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 pm

as Mmiimmii sits there pondering the tune...she wishes Morien was here... as he was very musical with his songs of shrubberies perhaps he could make heads or tails of this..
mmmmm..it sort of makes me think of beethoven's fifth..da da da dum...which in written music is G G G E....meh ..not what maaike suggested... :scratch:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:42 pm

I wonder if this be the work of the composer Chevalier de Saint Georges a composer and swordfighter. Who was dubbed Chevalier at the Royal Palace for his ability to swordfight. So perhaps if i go to the palace and establish myself as a swordfighter also perhaps i will be better enlightened to the situation.
Leoric
Leoric

Crew: : Freeboters Gangway

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:19 pm

:study: Mmiimmii has been studying fer a long time now and decides to try her hand at playing.
She steps up to the harpsichord and starts pressing the keys...
CADE...ACED...DACE...FACE...CAFE...GAEA...AGEE...FADE....DEAF...CAGE....GEBA...EEBA...
GEEA...EEEA...
Exhasted , Mmiimmii crumbles to the dirt..... :sleep:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 am

While sleeping Mmii has strange dreams about some unknown pirates. When she wakes up, she can't recall any other name but Faby.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 am

I hear Mmiimmii talk of the crazy dream she had about this faby character. So i decide to do a check of pirates and find that there is a Faby who lives at Blackthorpe so i hope on the ferry and head there.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 am

Leoric wrote:I hear Mmiimmii talk of the crazy dream she had about this faby character. So i decide to do a check of pirates and find that there is a Faby who lives at Blackthorpe so i hope on the ferry and head there.

... only to find out that Faby is missing from Sage since May 28.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Scatterbrain Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 am

Scatterbrain returns from his vacation on Fluke island. When he got ready to pick up his brig on Kasadim he heard what happened to the sloop and mortasecca after everyone infomed him on the story so far he starts thinking out loud. I believe that tune has something to do with the main theme of Caravanserai! But i can't quite figure out what song/composition it is from.

On a side note, did you all know a Faby is also a frozen drinks machine/dispencer originally from italy?

All this thinking made Scatterbrain thirsty and so he desides to head back home to Caravanserai. There he starts doing a round past all the distilleries there while going to hotel caravanserai. He can't seem to get that awful tune out of his head so he keeps on humming it everywhere he goes.
Scatterbrain
Scatterbrain

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Mmiimmii disturbed by the nights dreaming hears tell of a pirate named Faby on Blackthorpe but before she goes to see if she can find him she tries one more little ditty on the harpsichord,,,CDDC...the first 4 notes of the Caravanasi song then leaving fer Blackthorpe discovering that Faby has been absent since the end of May...
In her search of Faby Mmiimmii discovers that he has a Heartie named Nylon who lives on Descartes..Mmiimmii heads back to Descartes only to find that no one has seen hide nor hair of Nylon since the 5th of July....Interesting thinks Mmiimmii...
Mmiimmii also dicovers that Nylon has a heartie named Faryna of Fearless Pirateers.....who hasn't been seen since May 22...mmmmmmm I wonder if these pirates have something to do with the disappearance of the sloop..
Mmiimmii goes in search of Mortesecca to see if any of these pirates bring a memory to surface... :pirat:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortesecca Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:42 am

Cor blimey! I be havin' heard no tell o' those scurvy dogs, but I know ye can communicate wi' Mnemosyne through th' harpsichord an' she can retrieve everyone's memory. I would like t' regain mine too! Arrr!
Mortesecca
Mortesecca

Crew: : Blades of Ascalon

Back to top Go down

The Privy Purse - part III - Page 3 Empty THE PRIVY PURSDE III

Post  mmiimmii Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:21 am

Mmiimmii hops on the ferry and heads back to Descarte.when she gets there she goes to the harpsichord and presses the keys...F A B E ....crosses her fingers in hope that , that dream she had holds the key to the harpsichord....she sits to wait....
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 pm

Mmiimmii sits reading a book on muses and titans ...mmm lets see...The muses Nete,Mesi ,Hypate which are the names of the three chords of the lyre .
In later tradition the forth muse was called Arche...
interesting....tired of reading and waiting Mmiimmii desides to try knocking at the door to see if anyone be home yet.....Mmiimmii knocks at the door humming the tune the harpsichord has been playing...

:pirat:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 pm

No answer from the shack, nor the notes Mmiimii played seem to recall any memory.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:12 pm

Mmiimmii pulls out this old music score sheet and starts playing.. ♫ chopsticks (she learned this as a child)...Barbra Striesands... ♪ Memories..like the corners of my mind ♫♪....and a little ditty from the time of the gods...(sorry no title available).. ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ....♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ..... ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪....
Mmiimmii sits to wait and see if anything happens..
Very Happy
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Mmiimmii tries again.. playing the same notes that the harpsichord is playing....
:?:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 pm

I have asked a musician to go to Descartes and take a look at the mysterious harpsichord, here is his report:

Sire,
I have checked the harpsichord like requested by His Majesty. How weird! First off, the black keys do not work at all... secondly, what impressed me the most is the unusual number of keys. I have never seen such a strange keyboard instrument in my life!
As for the song, I can't add anything new to what the knights have already discovered. Indeed I have recognized the notes as C1-C2-C3-E4, but I am afraid His Majesty already knew that. Sorry for not being of much help.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Mmiimmii starts contemplating what has been said and wonders if she should be pressing the black keys in congection with the white keys c1 c2 c3 e4 ...it also makes her think of map cordinates....what if she played the notes backwards ....she tries that too...
:confused:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Suddenly Mmiimii has another vision. This time it concerns the pirate Yoha, member of the Ballad of the White Fox. She can see his shack on Lincoln Island, his rat as well as another pirate... a hearty, maybe? Then the vision vanishes.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Well Yoha has been inactive since February 23 and has no hearties. And no one is hearties with him.....
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Mmiimmii hops a boat to Lincoln and suspects that the ??? heartie might have been Bach ..I wonder if Yoha's rat is named Beethoven... :lol:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Mmiimmii wonders if that tune be The William Tell Overture...lol...foxes made me think of that. :lol:
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next