Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Of the destiny of the crew(s)

+10
Acerin
Blackseagull
Oremus
Sparkywolf
Captinthe
Azeitona
Korte
Piratus
JamesStGeorge
Pishkirlin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of the destiny of the crew(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Of the destiny of the crew(s)

Post  mmiimmii Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 am

Whatever Pish decides I will support...but I too would hate to see the crew disbanded.
I have recently been able to rejoin the game, though on a part-time basis...and one day hope for another of Pish's mind boggling brain burning missions.
I am proud to be a Knight of Saint George!
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 am

Korte wrote:I wouldn't like to disband the crew, and if we have some chance to continue without a merger, I think we shouldn't make a merger. The question is the following: Do we have that chance?
You, who are still playing the game on a regular basis, should tell us if we have that chance. The merger won't change much thing except for transferring a couple of us from one crew to another, which by the way could be done individually and be pointless anyway because, as James pointed out, without a dedicated leadership that takes care of group activity, there is not much of a crew anyway.
I believe we can make an attempt without disbanding the crews. I'm going to pass the captainship on Azeitona and leave a message on the flag issue announcing this plan: the members of Glimmer of Light are encouraged to join the crew with an alt and leave their main in their crew (or viceversa, if they wish), we'll assign the same rank and provide an officer badge.
If the experiment doesn't work, it will be clear that our once glorious crews won't ever come to new life, we'll let them serenely die and everyone will be free to either accept the idea or move to an active crew.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 am

i have been checking the forum daily, but in the end of the semester i dont really have the time to comment as much as i would like... i can say that i was a lot online last week,(and because of that i cant log on till the end of my tests [tomorrow morning]) but to tell the truth , the only one who daily log in is defrass and pirona.
About the glimmer officers i just saw one or 2 online, one day (at least the ones that are my hearts)... so i wonder if this merge would really work..
but i guess that we should try pish's idea, and see if we join the possibles online ones of glimmer with ours we can restart as a strong crew

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 am

Pish u are a genuis !!!! u can have me whenever u like at Mmpmm Very Happy
Captinthe
Captinthe

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:54 am

I agree, this is the best course of action. No crew would have to die this way. I don't mind transferring my main, since I don't have an alt and I'm too lazy to create one Smile. I don't like puzzling a lot anyway I just like to catch up on latest news. It's sad to hear that so many people are retiring but I believe Azeitona would make a great captain and lead the crew back to prosperity.
jhony
jhony

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Korte Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Everyone answers Pish, then silence for seven days. I think this is the first thing we should change, if we want to resurrect the crew.
Korte
Korte

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:20 pm

hahaha
just update the news:
2 members of GoL already have an alt in KoSG, i have been playing everyday now, but couldnt find someone to start a pillage with (no point if i do it alone), but we will still try it xD maybe during this week xD

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 am

Korte wrote:Everyone answers Pish, then silence for seven days. I think this is the first thing we should change, if we want to resurrect the crew.
Good point!
See? Now it's me answering to you. pleased

By the way, I guess my issue has not been voted and disappeared? It looks like I'm still the Captain and you haven't been promoted to SO. >.<
Ooooooooooh, but at least the crew is autocratic now! Ok, I'll log and make this happen!

Also... are you guys interested in the Crew Report? I bought that tool long time ago and I can set it up to forward a daily or weekly report to anyone (up to 4 recipients) who wishes to read it. It is particularly useful to keep track of who comes and goes. Let me know if you want it. I know if I sent the password to Aze he would never configure it anyway, so you'd better ask me.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 am

haha, nice this crew report
put me to receive this email!

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  mmiimmii Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 am

oh put me on the list to recieve crew report...be nice to read with my morning grog...Razz
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2