Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Nowruz: the Spring Festival

+5
Zaidwanted
Piratus
Grodanknorr
Azeitona
Pishkirlin
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 Empty Re: Nowruz: the Spring Festival

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Rebirth
Prelude to a mission

The trinket has been delivered. Mortesecca the Green can finally regain his powers, but we have to find him first. He promised he would have come back as a greenie, so we have to look among them.

Greeter pillages
The best way to attract greenies are greeter pillages. It is believed that if I am not online Mortesecca might be checking the Notice Board looking for a greeter pillage run by a crew of Ascalon. 25 sangreazuls will be awarded to the officer in charge of the Greeter Pillage during which Mortesecca will be hired... because he will most likely join one of our crews.

Hiring and training greenies
I'll award 5 sangreazuls for every greenie (up to 5) hired on March who will stay in the crew for more than 10 days and 20 additional sangreazuls if they become officers (with at least Broad experience in the duty puzzles and Proficient bnav) before April 23.
You are supposed to post a screenshot in a special thread with the greenie you hired (just to make sure he was green) and the day in which you recruited him.

Recognizing Mortesecca
Who will manage to recognize Mortesecca will be awarded with 25 sangreazuls too. You just have to spend some time talking with our newly recruited greenies looking for clues. Do not ask directly if they are Mortesecca, as if you do that with him, you'll be disqualified. On Friday 26, send a PM to Mortesecca's forum account with the name of the greenie you suspect. The first who answer correctly wins.

Do not forget Mortesecca is the Green Knight after all and he is the moral judge of the flag. If you cheat and make a new fictive account for hiring fake greenies you will attract his wrath upon yourself. Your sangreazul record will be reset and you won't ever get a drop of blue blood in your life.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Awesome mission! pleased

[...]stay in the crew for more than 10 days
I'm pretty sure you mean both our crews, but it could be better to say "stay in flag" to clarify.
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:39 pm

greeter pillages usually mean booch in bnav... lol
can i do it with my alt (azeite), and win the sangre azul with azeitona? lol

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Piratus wrote:Awesome mission! pleased

[...]stay in the crew for more than 10 days
I'm pretty sure you mean both our crews, but it could be better to say "stay in flag" to clarify.
Yes, I meant the crew in which they were hired and I forgot to mention that they must be active and not dormant after the 10th day as well.

Azeitona wrote:greeter pillages usually mean booch in bnav... lol
can i do it with my alt (azeite), and win the sangre azul with azeitona? lol
Surething.

It is also worth mentioning that Mortesecca could randomly look for a GP from 16:00 to 20:00 and from 5:00 to 6:00 during weekdays and from 7:00 to 20:00 on week-ends. Ascalon time, of course.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 pm

cool xD
i will start with GP tomorrow xD

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:14 am

Pishkirlin wrote:
It is also worth mentioning that Mortesecca could randomly look for a GP from 16:00 to 20:00 and from 5:00 to 6:00 during weekdays and from 7:00 to 20:00 on week-ends. Ascalon time, of course.

Aye!
So the prophecy say!.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 am

The Might is mine
Brigand King hunt

One of the main events of Nowruz is the festival of fire, a tradition rooted back to Zoroastranism.
The tradition includes people going into the streets and alleys to make bonfires, and jump over them while singing a traditional song that translates to "My yellowness is yours, your redness is mine," with the figurative message "My paleness (pain, sickness) for you (the fire), your strength (health) for me."
Similarly, we are going to hunt and jump over the Flame of Might (Azarbad's crew) and hopefully steal his strength.

I'm going to award 30 sangreazuls for each Azarbad's trinket inscribed with your name from March 18 to 27.

Instructions for the BK hunt
Before wasting your crewmates' time and yours, make sure you are prepared for running a BK hunt. Azarbad usually sails Arab ships: dhow, baghlah, xebec. Man your ship so to spawn a red ship belonging to one of these classes. Remember also that Azarbad fights only with swords, so you can't find him attacking Barbarians.

Dhow (max crew: 12) - it usually spawns with less than 5 pirates onboard. The bnaver is supposed to gun. The battle is usually long because they can repair the ship easily and the fray is hard, since the ratio of the crews is 3:1.
Baghlah (max crew: 18) - can be spawned with a full manned sloop or an undermanned dhow. The battle is hard, due to the firepower of the baghlah.
Xebec (max crew: 45) - can be spawned on a well-stuffed baghlah or an undermanned brig. Probably the best solution because the firepower is equal and the ratio of the crew is around 2:1.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 am

Pishkirlin wrote:
I'm going to award 30 sangreazuls for each Azarbad's trinket inscribed with your name from March 18 to 27.

so if i can defeat azabard like 10 times... i will become an royal?COoollll
going to be long nights attacking drows alone lol

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

i was soooo close... almost shoot the moon
manage to get 4 tops... but lost in sail... beat blackie takes a lot more then 10 min i had to sail lol

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Shoot the Moon
Bake-off contest

Final results

Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 PuzzlePiratesRoscovan2

Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 PuzzlePiratesRoscovan1-1

40 Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 Bb50 to Azeitona and 10 Nowruz: the Spring Festival - Page 2 Bb50 to Blackseagull.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 am

Mwoahaha Blackie ruined my 10 azuls....
But even if she wouldnt be there i would ruin Azeitona Smile

And Azeitona Im only GM after that and your LEG or ULT i guess! Wink

Grodanknorr

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Curses!
I'm a very lazy person, and as a result I'm swamped with work! I need to catch up in school and I still havn't finished my story...
Needless to say, my laziness has caused some trouble. I am not sure I can work enough on the story to finish it in time.
I feel kind of bad since I realy apretiate this event and Pishk even gave me a good head start... but I feel for my own good I should study maths or physics anytime I dont play games, so I think there will be little time for me to work on the story.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Piratus wrote:I'm a very lazy person
Welcome to Ascalon.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am

All deadlines are post-poned to the 4th of April. Let's focus on that event blockade!

But you will be able to get only once the azuls for Azarbad, if you defeat him.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamel Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Yarr, I'm saved. I was already worried that I wouldn't have the time to hunt Azerbad. So the allegory, greenies and Azerbad are postponed to april 4th?
Yamel
Yamel

Crew: : knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Yamel wrote:Yarr, I'm saved. I was already worried that I wouldn't have the time to hunt Azerbad. So the allegory, greenies and Azerbad are postponed to april 4th?
Yes. All of them.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

Ill be gone for a week now wont be online on puzzle pirates or the forum untill im home again.
I hope ill get alot of azuls while im gone Mad

Have a nice time, bye!

Grodanknorr

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Grodanknorr wrote:Ill be gone for a week now wont be online on puzzle pirates or the forum untill im home again.

Have a nice time, bye!
Speaking of which... I plan on posting the results this week-end. Sorry, didn't have enough time before.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Grodanknorr wrote:Ill be gone for a week now wont be online on puzzle pirates or the forum untill im home again.

Have a nice time, bye!

I wont be able to log this week too... and maybe the next one too... i am running to get the things i need to my travel at the end of the month... and i am starting to get worry about my student italian vist i need... lol

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkywolf Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Pishkirlin wrote:

Have a nice time, bye!
Speaking of which... I plan on posting the results this week-end. Sorry, didn't have enough time before.

*pokes the quiet forums* I think everyone must be busy with spring arriving. Smile Maybe results this weekend?
Sparkywolf
Sparkywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Sparkywolf wrote:
*pokes the quiet forums* I think everyone must be busy with spring arriving. Smile Maybe results this weekend?
Yes, sorry. Last week-end I was very busy drawing another background and I kind of neglected this. I haven't forgotten that I also owe you a coat of arms. x-D
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkywolf Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Pishkirlin wrote:
Yes, sorry. Last week-end I was very busy drawing another background and I kind of neglected this. I haven't forgotten that I also owe you a coat of arms. x-D

At some point, you're going to have to do a series if you get some more wins... Portraits by Pish, perhaps?
Sparkywolf
Sparkywolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 am

[quote="Sparkywolf"]
Pishkirlin wrote:
At some point, you're going to have to do a series if you get some more wins... Portraits by Pish, perhaps?

Indeed!

So now im back... Finally....

Grodanknorr

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 am

Sparkywolf wrote:
Well, actually one of my next projects could be a series of portraits/avatars for the crew and the flag but that could be very time-consuming. So I'm not sure if I really want to get involved in such a thing.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:15 am

u should sell some of your winning backgrounds. i would buy! would be so cool have that trophy xD
lmao

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next