Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Still life Art Event! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Still life Art Event!

+7
Acerin
Tangoose
Grodanknorr
Pishkirlin
Piratus
Azeitona
Blackseagull
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Empty Re: Still life Art Event!

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 am

Blackseagull wrote:The black bird over there is me? xD
No, the bird in the plate is you.

By the way, great job, Mmiimmii. Impressive, really impressive.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackseagull Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Results of the art event!

I really loved all of your entries and had a lot of fun with them. Some made me laugh, some surprised me and some impressed me Smile. Well done!

Tangoose's entry: Great drawing Tangoose! You've got talent! I wish you had posted the final thing, coloured and all though Sad I'm still waiting for it!! lol 10 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50!

Benke's entry: Very Nice Benke! I liked that you made Pish eat his parrot lol xD. 10 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50!

Piratus's entry: The tiniest art ever! lol Nice work Piratus! 10 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50!

Azeitona's entries: Funniest art ever! Rofl Aze! I appreciate the effort and loved your drawings lol You made me laugh xD. 10 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50!

Pish's entry: Great job Pish! Best artist that doesn't respect the rules! xD (about the zuchini lol). No Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50 because you can't give your blood to yourself lol.

Acerin's entry: Wonderful creation Ace! Perfectly done, amazing use of photoshop! I loved it! Well done! 20 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50

And the overall winner is...

Mmiimmii !!

Wonderful job Mmii! Beautiful and really impressive! You did it all with your own hands using clay (I think?) and then painted everything... really impressive! Amazing job! Well done!

You win 30 Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Bb50, a portrait easel and a paintbrush!

Congratulations Mmiimmii !

Smile

And congrats everybody! You all did a wonderful job! I loved all of your entries! and I hope you had fun. Thank you all for participating!!

Smile
Blackseagull
Blackseagull

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Azeitona's entries: Funniest art ever! Rofl Aze! I appreciate the effort and loved your drawings lol You made me laugh xD. 10 !

lmao

congrats mmiimmi! xD

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Still life Art Event! - Page 3 Empty » Still life Art Event

Post  mmiimmii Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm

oh thank ye so very much...Very Happy All the art werk was wonderful..there be so much talent and good humor in this crew I love you I love you
yes I made it all myself.I used a homemade clay of flour , salt , corn starch and water...very tempermental stuff..humidity really messes with it..I dont know how many times I had to pick Pish's head up off the floor...finally I put his head on a stick (there I go sticking things again)..and a big dab of wood glue and all was fixed..then his parrot kept trying to fall over or fly away ..ha ha ...double sided tape to the rescue...oh.. did anyone notice that there was a plate of what Pish calls cookies on the table,(they're really savory buns but all I had was raisins ..lol)and with all the flour, salt and cornstarch...baking just seemed natural...
I promise you that I have another werk in progress only this time no rushing to finish...
I hope it will be a crew favorite...
Thank You again
SmileSmileSmile
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Acerin Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:32 am

mmiimmii wrote:...finally I put his head on a stick
Doesn't every Pirate in this flag has wanted to do exactly the same thing sometime?? Evil or Very Mad

CONGRATULATIONS MMIIMMII
Acerin
Acerin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackseagull Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 am

Acerin wrote:
mmiimmii wrote:...finally I put his head on a stick
Doesn't every Pirate in this flag has wanted to do exactly the same thing sometime?? Evil or Very Mad

/me nods... Evil or Very Mad
Blackseagull
Blackseagull

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3