Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Crew hall. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Crew hall. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Crew hall. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Crew hall. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Crew hall. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Crew hall. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Crew hall.

3 posters

Go down

Crew hall. Empty Crew hall.

Post  Piratus Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:41 am

Ahoy there! I am glad to annunce that the Glimmer of Light has finally built a crew hall.
The hall is located on Admiral Island, Sin City.
The halls purpose is to provide a nice place to organise parties and events, to be a place to show our trophies to the world and store some shared equipment and clothes. Without further adue, let me give you a guided tour to the building:

The enterance hall.

Crew hall. Puzzlepiratespiratus2
Room news:
Welcome to the hall of the Glimmer of Light!

This is the entrance hall.
apart from some really nice furniture, here we have our shared swords, clothes, bludgeons and other items for quick access. Our game room is downstairs and our proper trophy room and training dolls are upstairs.

Future plans:
To put more expensive furniture there. My triketos model and a pedestal would be nice. This is a very low priority, though.
Outdoors

Crew hall. Puzzlepiratespiratus1
-no news, nothing going on here, so having news would seem redundant-
Future plans:
As we get more furniture, we will ofcourse rearange it, but this is the very lowest priority.

Training and Trophy room.

Crew hall. Puzzlepiratespiratus3
News:
Training and trophy room.
This is where we will show of wiht our trophies and trinkets. Also, we will have dummies to practice on, and busts to show the world our awesome puzzlers skills!

Future plans:
We don't have trophy case, busts or dummies yet. But we will get some of thoose things the next couple of weeks. It also feels a bit naked compared ot the other well-furnished rooms.
Game room.

Crew hall. Puzzlepiratespiratus5
News:
Game room!
The basement is a cool place for games. We are going to put a tournamentboard soon. Remember not to cheat in poker, or fights will brake out (there is a reason thoose chests are broken)

Future plans:
No crew game room is complete without a Tournament board. This is the single item we need most, especially for parties. Other game tables and some bar segments would be nice, but not necessary.

Attic:

Crew hall. Puzzlepiratespiratus4
News:
This is the Attic
We sleep on bedrools, not because we can't afford any better. But because sleeping to confortably puts us in a bad mood! Sorry about the mess, but a large and awesome crew requires a lot of random crates to store random stuff in.

Future plans:
Nothing, it's perfect as it is. My idea was to put a bunch of crap up there, just like a real attic, and pretend it was supplies for the crew. (after all, in this imaginary pirate world we need to store our food and various plundered goods somewhere). As a bonus, we now have a place to put our crappy furniture like slattered crates and driftwood. Yay!

The people who donated money for the house has already been mentioned in the glimmingbox thread, but I would like to make a special mention of thoose who donated with their furniture. Besides me, theese people provided furniture for the house:
Maligos.
Captinthe.
Jhonyboy.
Zaidwanted.

As soon as we get a tournament board and some other vital furniture we wll have an official party advertised on the noticeboard where anyone can join. The party will include tournaments and possibly some trivia questions etc.
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Crew hall. Empty Re: Crew hall.

Post  Grodanknorr Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Wow! It seems i gotta log on sometime soon again!

Ive missed alot... You could have asked me for help also...

but it looks great! Smile

Grodanknorr

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Grodanknorr wrote:
Ive missed alot... You could have asked me for help also...
We did kinda spontaneously. Usually when I don't get things done right away, but wait. Things don't get done at all xD
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkywolf Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

You'll definitely have to get some flags once they're released! Looks fantastic Smile
Sparkywolf
Sparkywolf

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 am

Things are going a little slow, since I have had one of my inactive periods again. We still need a tournamentboard and some nice stuff to make that party I mentioned here earlier. We are looking to borrow a tournamentboard until we can have one on our own and we would be very happy if you the rest of the flag could help out with the prizes too.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down