Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

IO Pilly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IO Pilly

Post  Foriyuho on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

Hey guys
tomorrow on Friday (26-2-2010) i will run an IO pilly around 18:30 GMT or 19:30 GMT
so don't miss it and please send me a tell if ya wanna join it Very Happy

Foriyuho

Crew: : Glimmer Of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Piratus on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 am

Foriyuho wrote:Hey guys
tomorrow on Friday (26-2-2010) i will run an IO pilly around 18:30 GMT or 19:30 GMT
so don't miss it and please send me a tell if ya wanna join it Very Happy
*cough* *cough* Wink
Piratus wrote:Every Friday, every day of the week, we will take turns on organizing voyages like attacks on a flotilla, Cursed island, Imperial Outpost, Sea monsters or just any voyage that is special and fun!

The first Friday Funday will be this friday (26th of februiary) 19:00 Ascalon time. We will run a flotilla attack.
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Azeitona on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

IO pilly? send some smoke signal when u start jobbing! if i be online i will join xD

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

have to do it saturday

Post  Foriyuho on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 am

sorry guys... my mom suddenly told me that i have to or must go to a party.... so i will do it on saturday. Sad

Foriyuho

Crew: : Glimmer Of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IO pilly today (saturday)

Post  Foriyuho on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am

Hey Flag/Crewmates
the IO pilly is gonna be today because yesterday it got canceled due some things...
so be online at 18:30 (not GMT don't know what it is in GMT)

Foriyuho

Crew: : Glimmer Of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Sparkywolf on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:12 am

Foriyuho wrote:Hey Flag/Crewmates
the IO pilly is gonna be today because yesterday it got canceled due some things...
so be online at 18:30 (not GMT don't know what it is in GMT)

...if it's not GMT, then what timezone is it? Everyone's scattered across the world, so I have no idea when you're meaning.
avatar
Sparkywolf

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Pishkirlin on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:18 am

Sparkywolf wrote:
Foriyuho wrote:Hey Flag/Crewmates
the IO pilly is gonna be today because yesterday it got canceled due some things...
so be online at 18:30 (not GMT don't know what it is in GMT)

...if it's not GMT, then what timezone is it? Everyone's scattered across the world, so I have no idea when you're meaning.
Besides, at 07:00 PM GMT on Saturday we usually run the traditional Saturday Flag Pillage. I don't think it's a good idea scheduling anything around that time.
avatar
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Sparkywolf on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

Pishkirlin wrote:Besides, at 07:00 PM GMT on Saturday we usually run the traditional Saturday Flag Pillage. I don't think it's a good idea scheduling anything around that time.

Can I suggest that perhaps a weekly flag issue be posted to avoid scheduling conflicts and remind folks of the flag pillages and fundays?
avatar
Sparkywolf

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IO Pilly

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum