Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
infected fruit??? and other things. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

infected fruit??? and other things.

2 posters

Go down

infected fruit??? and other things. Empty infected fruit??? and other things.

Post  Zaidwanted Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 am

hello guys! i have a friend called sean, and we together own a very small complany that still is in it's baby feet. check our website (sean made the website, he wanted to do it alone)!

http://www.ultraware.tk/

we already are very busy with developing a game. wanna know where it goes about? you'll have to ask me first!

i also had an idea for a game, and i already finished the intro. first i had a great idea for a game, but later, after i really polished the first bit on word, but then i found out that NFS undercover REALLY looked like my idea. but my idea was to make more explosions and weapons. it wasn't just finishing level one, and then start with lvl 2, and go on to lvl 600 or something, it had much more free roam ( it started to look like GTA). but the plot was almost exactly the same, so i had to start all over.

this is what i made!

its the 90's, and you are member of the italian maffia. and you do well business. very well... but the other members didn't knew who you were dealing against, it was a little secret of mine... i dealed with the japanese maffia, one of their most dangerous enemy! at a moment, they found out, and i have to run like hell. how did they find out? but now i had the japanese, and the italian maffia against me now, AND the police searched for me. a few days later the police catched me, and they made me make me a choice. i would get lifetime in prison, or i could work FOR them, in trade for protection. my choice wasn't very hard, i cooperated with the FBI.
but i also had a feeling of shame, and had sorry for the city which i totally screwed up because i wanted to earn money. would they simply use me, to get what they want? what i gotta do?

wanna hear how it will contnue? ask me if you want to!

one time, my brother asked me what fruity loops was. i didn't knew it. he told me that it was a game which you have to kill as many people as possible by selling infected fruit. but it seemed to be a big joke, the game didn't exist at all. it seemed to be a programme which you could make your own music tracks.

it might be a big joke, but inspred me to make another game!!! a few adjustments, and this could be it!
here are my versions of it, i made 2 of them:

it started in the 14th century. you and a few friends started a fruit shop, and the king gave a visit. he had bought some fruit, and ate it. but a few days later the king got ill, and he blamed US! our fruit wasn't infected!!! at least we thought so...
he banned us, and we were forced to leave. but one of our friend wasn't there, when the king gave a visit at the shop. but he still decided to join us.
we wanted revenge! but how? we only got a ton of fruit, and were few on money! then you came at the idea to sell INFECTED fruit to the large city! they added a virus to a banana, and sold it to a traveler. he got ill not even 5 minutes later! this was the perfcet plan! you tried to develop new virusses, and put in the fruit! you not-banned friend then entered the city and sold it!
will you manage to get the king infected without getting infected yourself?

now the second version:

you were in america, in a important meeting with the most important people of america! your piece of ground got taken by the mighty great britain! so we were fighting the mighty great-britain! we all wanted INDEPENDANCE!
but how could you defeat the mighty great britain, which was stronger, and had better weapons? you came at the idea to sell infected fruit to them! but why would great-britain buy fruit from it's greatest enemy??? you hired people to sell them fruit! but you didn't had a virus strong enough to weaken a complete country! you had to develop it first! but you also made an anti-virus! but why? because, what if the virus reaches one of US? and you could try to make them surrender first, if they all are infected... shall you manage to take out the might britain with only FRUIT? we will see...

which do you think it was the best? tell me!

i will hear of you guys later then! Very Happy

Zaidwanted

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

infected fruit??? and other things. Empty Re: infected fruit??? and other things.

Post  Azeitona Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 am

lmao
this infected fruits games looks like would be fun, but could u really do a game like that where we wont get bored after 5 min? u will need to aprimorate the idea xD
good luck

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

infected fruit??? and other things. Empty Re: infected fruit??? and other things.

Post  Zaidwanted Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:08 am

i'm still working on it, mate. you'll hear more of it later. Wink

Zaidwanted

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum