Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Work in progress EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Work in progress EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Work in progress EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Work in progress EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Work in progress EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Work in progress EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Work in progress

5 posters

Go down

Work in progress Empty Work in progress

Post  Chamberlain Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:24 pm

As you have probably noticed I am working on the forum these days. Some features could be temporarily disabled and show up again once I have done.
What may change:

1. Main Menu
Working on a graphic version. I will also remove some useless links such as FAQ, SEARCH, CALENDAR, ect., while I'll probably add a link to the so-called "Royal Instituition"

2. Royal Institution forums
A bit torn wheter or not move the Royal Institution forum within the Crow in Right of Ascalon category and make them invisible from the homepage, but rather accessible from the main menu.

3. Latest topic module
It's useful, but I hate how it looks like and I can't change its appearance since it's not customizable. I would like to know if people use its links or rather click on "View post since last visit"... I could make that link more visible and remove the latest topic widget.

4. Smileys
I have temporarily removed the old ones (the graphic of wich sucks) and replaced with google talk ones. I know they are very few, I'll look for a wider set.

Your feed-back would be very welcome.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Work in progress Empty Re: Work in progress

Post  Maaike Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 am

I like the new buttons! (to reply and to open a new topic). Less things in the mainmenu sounds as a very good idea.
For me is reading the post by view post since last visit absolutly no problem. It is the way I use on others forums too and it's also easy.
Mmm, for now I don't have any ideas, but I will think off more.
Maaike
Maaike

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackseagull Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

Admin wrote:1. Main Menu
/me wants the memberlist back! xD

Admin wrote:3. Latest topic module
I would like to know if people use its links or rather click on "View post since last visit"...
Shocked So that's why I missed some posts! Lol I only used the latest topics thing xD which now I notice won't show all the "latest ones" if there are too many, since it has a limit of 8 or something. So if there are more than that, some will be left out xD.

Razz

I will start using "view posts since last visit" when I log on lol though I like the "latest topics" thing for when I am expecting an answer, I don't want to log off and want to keep reading other threads while paying attention to the box to see if I got the answer or not xD.
Blackseagull
Blackseagull

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 am

i alwals use the latest topics, just saw that there is a "view posts since last visit" now... lol
but its pretty much the same, so if u want u can take the latest topics out.

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Ok, let's try for a few days with this graphic version. There are a few glitches, I'm going to fix them if people are ok with this new way of watching the new posts.

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 am

I would like the color of the scroll to be yellowish rather than redish. Other than that I think it works fine.
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Chamberlain Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 am

Aye, aye... I'm just making experiments. Smile

Chamberlain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content