Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

+8
Benke
Azeitona
Captinthe
mmiimmii
Grodanknorr
jhony
Pishkirlin
Piratus
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 Empty Re: Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

Post  jhony Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:48 am

try Rome: total war
jhony
jhony

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates - Page 3 Empty Re: Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

Post  Piratus Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm

jhony wrote:try Rome: total war
No, try Medieval 2: total war (Rome: tatal wars sequel) it's even better!
Or any newer total war, if your computer can run it Smile

EDIT: I found an epic trailer for MAG, the game I wrote about before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5-jKfVPbM&feature=related
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamel Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:00 am

He guys, thanks for the response Wink
@ piratus : I believe the trailer said MAG is only for PS3? I'm more looking for a pc game.
Medieval2 looks pretty nice, but is the gameplay really different from Age of Empires 2? (even if it does look much more large scale)
About the game that looks like Risk, I like if there is a global element in a game for large scale movement and political strategy, but I'd also want another part to go with it, that focuses on the situation you choose on the world map and let's you organise small scale battles (the difference between strategy and tactics)
Thanks for the suggestions guys, these are the kind of games I'm looking for Smile
Yamel
Yamel

Crew: : knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamel Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 am

Ah I've been a bit fast with my comment Wink
Medieval 2 total war actually does exactly what I described x)
Yamel
Yamel

Crew: : knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:40 am

All Total War-games does Wink
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am

Here's a link for the game i play now, (the reason why im not playing Puzzle pirates really much)

Here's a video for the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMnCv_lPxI ( it dosnt looks that good but there you got some champions to play)

Here's a gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3SFAqsTpbs&feature=related

And here is a referral link if you may wanna start with the game!
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4cac9c5ba1cc8623282986

My name is Grillchipspåsen in game so if you see me send me a hi!

I think its great game, its based on DOTA which i like alot Very Happy
Its free! Even better now right?.. erhh...

Well this was all from me this time

Grodanknorr

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:23 pm

You play LoL? (Leauge of Legends) I heard Hon (Heroes of Newerth) is better, my friends play it and speak of it all the time...
it's like thier new WoW...
Grodanknorr wrote:Grillchipspåsen
That's the most epic name ever! "Bag of (grilled) chips" Very Happy
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:10 am

Piratus wrote:You play LoL? (Leauge of Legends) I heard Hon (Heroes of Newerth) is better, my friends play it and speak of it all the time...
it's like thier new WoW...

Well, I still have my account on it, but it is so boring at the end, its like one million times harder to find a good game adjusted for you, cause even your to bad or to good, LoL just places you in a game it takes around a half minute normaly but may take a bit longer...
Hon normaly takes alot of minutes sometimes you dosnt even find a game...

LoL makes a new champion and it takes around 1-2 months (maybe more) HoN makes one every half year or something and there exists these like really really cheat characters...
Look at LoL, Every champion can beat every, it may be different difficult but its possible... Ive seen a player who played a heroe which i thout sucks and he kicked our asses .
HoN costs money and LoL not, see LoL is much better and funnier Smile

Grodanknorr wrote:Grillchipspåsen
That's the most epic name ever! "Bag of (grilled) chips" Very Happy

Well I know! Wink

Grodanknorr

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3