Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Network Problems EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Network Problems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Network Problems EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Network Problems EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Network Problems EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Network Problems EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Network Problems

3 posters

Go down

Network Problems Empty Network Problems

Post  Leoric Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 pm

So it would seem that some unkown network problem is happening for my area. I can't log on any account on any ocean :pale: . This problem isn't happening all over because their are still pirates on even close to my location. As i have no idea how to check the problem i also don't know how long it will take me off of the game. If anyone has any suggestions i would love to hear them. So hopefully ill see you all again and more hope on the fact that i will be able to log on while here at college if not then my activity will become almost zero. Well i guess thats all i can say at the moment. Hope to hear from you guys and see you again soon Smile.

Leo :pirat:
Leoric
Leoric

Crew: : Freeboters Gangway

Back to top Go down

Network Problems Empty Re: Network Problems

Post  Pishkirlin Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:00 pm

Are you sure it's only you? Is the rest of internet up? Yesterday night I couldn't log either. Neither on Sage, nor on any other Ocean, for instance.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 pm

It is not letting me login here at school right now. Its been like that since 5 or 6pm yesterday so maybe 29-30 hours of it being down so far. I tried to log on different computers and still nothing. My brother is not even 20 mins away and he can log on. Every other internet thing works just fine. I don't know what to say......
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 pm

If you are logging from the school, maybe the network administrators might have blocked the access to Y!PP. Sad
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Remember this is college though i don't think they do that. Plus it says its either a network outage or server down for maintenance not that something is blocking it. Also there is no records of having bans on any internet sites or games.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 am

Leo, I forgot to ask you... do you still have the bundle with you or you managed to give it to Mmiimii? Please tell me you gave it to her before having those issues. :pale:
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am

Nope i still have it Mad
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubydeath Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Have you tried completely un-installing and re-installing the game?

Perhaps your PP just got messed up somewhere, Fingers crossed that might work
Rubydeath
Rubydeath

Crew: : Knights Of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Tried that but im still getting the same login failed message.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 am

Leo, we are trying to understand what's going on and see if we can help you. Fatuzza had a similar issue, but it concerned only her PC, while she could log from others. I need to know what message do you get when you try to log. I've seen a couple of threads with similar problems in these days in the Technical Issues forum, is anyone of them from you? What about reporting it as a bug? Use this form, so you don't need to log into the game to send a petition and you'll actually receive an answer on your email address.

Try also downloading this file and saving it into the folder /Program Files/Three Rings/Puzzle Pirates/ (overwriting the one you have).
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:04 am

The message is Login failed either temporary network outage or the server is down for maintenace. Please wait a moment before reconnecting. I sent a request. How do i download that file? I can't see how to it or its just not downloading, also what folder are you talking about i have no such folder all that i have for puzzle pirates is the icon and that is all that it has ever given me. Also i have looked at almost every posting on that forum including posting my own and it either doesn't apply to me or i have tried the methods they have suggested to no avail.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:26 am

To download that file you should right click on the link I gave you and choose the option... ehm... I don't remember: my browser is in Italian. It's something like "Save target as...". Aye, I think that's how the option is called. Anyway, if you don't have such a folder it's pointless. Let's wait for an answer to your petition.

Try also to download and run the full installation software.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:47 am

Should i uninstall it then use that to reinstall because when it was finished downloading and i clicked run it just told me that puzzle pirates had already been installed
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 am

Aye, probably you need to uninstall all first.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 am

Ok when i tried to run the full installation thing with puzzle pirates uninstalled it gave me an error saying that the file was either incomplete of or corrupted.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 am

>.<

I really don't know what to do now. Let's see if they will answer to you.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:51 am

When i install it regularly it says i have an invalid opcode. when it installs and unitstalls i have something called /puzzlepirates/roaming/three rings or something like that was wondering if thats what you guys have or if it is what you told me to save to earlier maybe it will help. The error message said to ask the author or the copier for a newer version of the download so maybe if you recopy it or resave it or whatever it will work.
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Leoric Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:58 pm

The OM responded and sent me the correct version or complete anyway of the one you were trying to get me to use and my PP is back online :cheers: . So i will hopefully get back to the norm of pirate life and see you all there.

Leo :pirat:
Leoric
Leoric

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:22 pm

Yay! Hey, would you be so kind to post the link of the working full installation? It might be helpful in case anyone else will experience in the future the same problem.
Please post a new thread with the link or post it here and I'll make a new thread.
Thanks and welcome back!
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down