Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
just a quick hello... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
just a quick hello... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
just a quick hello... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
just a quick hello... EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
just a quick hello... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
just a quick hello... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

just a quick hello...

4 posters

Go down

just a quick hello... Empty just a quick hello...

Post  Scatterbrain Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:17 pm

hey guys,

i haven't been around much lately and i think you all deserve a bit of an explanation. I have been reading the forum almost daily, but i haven't been logged in in PP for a while. . I still feel a part of ascalon and espacially the knights of saint george. Through maaike i'm pretty up to date on what's going on in the crew and flag. I'm not the worlds biggest chatter and i've been playing the games i like a lot. I don't know if i'll be back fulltime in the future but i sure as hell gonna keep my account alive. Since i cannot promise any commitment in the game i understand if you want to demote me.

I just want you guys to hear this from me personal. I'm not gonna stop reading the forum because as i metioned i still feel a part of ascalon and the knights.

i guess i'll see you guys around,

Scatterbrain
Scatterbrain
Scatterbrain

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

just a quick hello... Empty Re: just a quick hello...

Post  Pishkirlin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Ahoy!
Nice to hearing again from you, Scatter! So was what you've said about feeling like part of Ascalon. I think I can speak on the behalf of the whole crew when I say that feeling is mutual and we still hope you'll pop out on Sage more often or at least from time to time. If you don't feel like logging, I encourage you to participate anyway in any of the games we've started playing offline, here on the forum. It would be actually the best way to keep in touch with us!
Take care.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Ahoy all!

I use this topic to say that I haven't forgot you, but my school and family are taking way too much time from me. Some little problems and much things to do.
I try to get online at PP very soon, but if it all goes wrong it's not earlier as the weekend. Sad

Hope to see ya soon to pilly and make fun!

Maaike
Maaike
Maaike

Back to top Go down

Post  Safebet Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Ahoy and long time no see,
Speaking for myself (but undoubtedly an opinion shared by others), I just want to say that I hope to see you both back online very soon and please do keep in touch by way of the forum. Here's wishing you all the best in your day to day endeavours.

Safebet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:57 pm

I'll really try to get online soon, I miss it. ;-)
Maaike
Maaike

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 pm

Aye, I was about to send you a PM and ask you what's going on. Almost two weeks have passed since last time you logged...
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:30 pm

I know. Sad There are far too much things happening here and the less time I have I am so tired that playing PP isn't a good idea.
Maaike
Maaike

Back to top Go down

Post  Maaike Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:32 am

Sad The last weeks I had not enough time to take part in the mission on the forum. It is really bad for YPP this last 2 months. Within 8 days I have a 2 week holiday and I hope to log than more as the last time, but still, in my holiday are some family -things (christmas for example ;-)) and school is still asking much time. But I hope I'll soon be back!
Maaike
Maaike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum