Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Return.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return.

Post  Oremus on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Hoy to all old & new crew!

I've missed this game and I've missed you guys during my 2 year break. I've now finished my studies and have a bit of free time again before I join the Army in a few months time.

So, what have I missed out on in Puzzle pirates, Sage, Ascalon and the Knights of St. George?

Oremus,
glad to be back.

Oremus

Crew: : Knights of St. George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Return.

Post  Pishkirlin on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:22 pm

We missed you too. I still remember our interesting and fruitful game mechanics musing right on this forum. The day you disappeared was a sad day. I'm really glad you are back.
You missed a lot of things both game and flag-wise and I'm afraid you possibly came back in the worst time ever. As you might have read somewhere else, I'm moving during these days and I won't be able to play. Other SOs and FOs are busy too. I hope by the end of September we'll be able to liven up the crew again.

What you missed: Cursed Isles, expeditions (TH, foraging, BK... yes, BK now can be spawned only as an expedition), Imperial Outposts, a new notice board, gunning swabbies and a lot of useless junk such as furniture, trinkets, buildings, limited edition colours and ships. If you want an overview on the last releases, check out this subforum I opened to discuss about them before they were even launched.
Flag-wise we had a lot of fun playing mini-roleplay adventures and events such as puzzle festivals or creative contests. We never blockaded although we took part in an event blockade with island give-away where we made a very good impression with the few resources we had.
Dramas didn't lack, but we managed to survive and the core of the crew and the flag are still very strong, although RL is taking over apparently. So lately we play more casually but we still have fun with our old good pillages.

That said, welcome back, Sir Oremus of Ascalon!
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oremus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 am

Haha, so all of my avid BK mechanics discovering was utterly in vain! Nevermind!

I'm delighted you guys managed to survive. Yes, things do look a bit quieter now but people are busy over the summer,I can understand.

I think I'm going to enjoy throwing myself into all of these new things.

Speaking of old things, though. I just saw a PM from you regarding my first ever pillage in the crew - a kb hunting baghlah pillage. So, in that hearty tradition I may just cement my return with the very same. Probably about 11am gametime.

Hope to see you there!

Oremus

Crew: : Knights of St. George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 am

Welcome back!

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down