Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Friday Fundays!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Pishkirlin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Piratus wrote:Guys, guys! Please respond.
Due to complaints I am seriously thinking about moving this event to Sundays because a lot of people simply don't feel like playing much on a workday. (and because Sunday Funday actually rhimes very good, too)

But I have also heard some complaints from others that Sunday is a bad day, it's very close to Monday after all. That could lead to problems as well, since some people can't be online if it's late where they live.
We could run the event twice, so the ones who can't attend on Friday join it on Suday and viceversa. Anyway, what about running these events every two weeks? I feel that the Saturday Flag pillage is already enough as a scheduled weekly event, adding more would make me feel like I'm going to work, rather than logging for having fun. And I don't want this.
avatar
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Azeitona on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 am

we can do both days... friday and sunday


damn pish! u said that first...

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Sparkywolf on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 am

Pishkirlin wrote:
Piratus wrote:Guys, guys! Please respond.
Due to complaints I am seriously thinking about moving this event to Sundays because a lot of people simply don't feel like playing much on a workday. (and because Sunday Funday actually rhimes very good, too)

But I have also heard some complaints from others that Sunday is a bad day, it's very close to Monday after all. That could lead to problems as well, since some people can't be online if it's late where they live.
We could run the event twice, so the ones who can't attend on Friday join it on Suday and viceversa. Anyway, what about running these events every two weeks? I feel that the Saturday Flag pillage is already enough as a scheduled weekly event, adding more would make me feel like I'm going to work, rather than logging for having fun. And I don't want this.

I have to agree with Pish. I don't log on much except for weekends and I'd like to have time to be able to do whatever (though probably pillaging on a sloop with my crew) at least part of the time.

That being said, I hope that the Fundays aren't going to revolve solely around pillaging or bk hunts. I'd love to see a poker competition for a Funday or other tournaments.
avatar
Sparkywolf

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Piratus on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Sparkywolf wrote:
I have to agree with Pish. I don't log on much except for weekends and I'd like to have time to be able to do whatever (though probably pillaging on a sloop with my crew) at least part of the time.

That being said, I hope that the Fundays aren't going to revolve solely around pillaging or bk hunts. I'd love to see a poker competition for a Funday or other tournaments.
I actually toyed around with the idea of making a poker tournament., I think it could be great fun.
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Azeitona on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Poker tournament would be so cool!!

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Piratus on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Azeitona wrote:Poker tournament would be so cool!!
Poker tournament it is!
This Friday! 19:00 Ascalon time.
I know a lot of you are tired from work and such, but I think a poker tournament is a good compromise. After all it's much more casual than, say, a flotilla and not as tiresome.
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Azeitona on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm

i am sooooo sure that pish wont participate... he dont like this games... nor encorage then... but we participate ourselves xD

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Piratus on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 am

Azeitona wrote:i am sooooo sure that pish wont participate... he dont like this games... nor encorage then... but we participate ourselves xD
I'm sure he won't mind us having fun while he is resting after his long day at work, though. Wink


Last edited by Piratus on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ;))
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Sparkywolf on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

Is it a freeday for poker today?
avatar
Sparkywolf

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Piratus on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 am

Aye. Fridays and Sunays poker is free. Smile
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Piratus on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

What can I say about today?
We didn't actually make a tournament, be we played on a private poker table for an hour and had a lot of lazy fun. Smile
avatar
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Azeitona on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:39 pm

i think i won!! xD since i was the one with more money in table lol xD

Azeitona

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday Fundays!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum