Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

+8
Benke
Azeitona
Captinthe
mmiimmii
Grodanknorr
jhony
Pishkirlin
Piratus
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Empty Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

Post  Piratus Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:17 pm

This is the game I play when I am not with you guys. Red Alert A Path Beyond, a free standalone mod of the game Renegade.
Basicly it's a free team-based first person shooter, with a (huge) twist.
It's based on a RTS, so every single player on the server is supposed to be like a unit in a strategy game.

The objective is to destroy the other factions base, or to have more score than the other team when the time limit is up. An AI-controlled Ore Truck collects ore lying around on the ground and turns it to credits you can use to buy more advanced units, like upgraing your infantry type or buying a tank.

When a building is destroyed, however, the team looses some abillities. If the refinery is lost the ore truck can't deliver any ore and no more credits can be made, if the barracks are destroyed you can't purshase any infantry other than rifle soldiers or tecnichians(for repairing buildings).

Check it out http://www.apathbeyond.com/ and if you join the official server(you need to edit the IP, there is a description), my name is Pontin Smile
Here is a small guide to start playing.
1. Download BETA 2 FULL.
2. Install the game.
3. Launch the Launcher, not "renalert.exe".
4. Make a profile and add a new server to the list, name whatever you want.
IP: 208.43.29.154 Port: 9999
Now you are ready to play, have fun!

EDIT: Changed the topic name.

Last edited by Piratus on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Empty Re: Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 am

Thanks for the advice but I don't personally like shooters. The only games I like are graphic adventures and strategy games (turn-based, not real time). Ah, we should start a thread like the ones for movies and books about our favourite games. Wink
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Empty Re: Games we play besides PuzzlePirates

Post  Piratus Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 am

Pishkirlin wrote:Thanks for the advice but I don't personally like shooters. The only games I like are graphic adventures and strategy games (turn-based, not real time). Ah, we should start a thread like the ones for movies and books about our favourite games. Wink
There is another game I play wich may be more to your taste.
Supremacy 1914 - http://www.supremacy1914.com/
Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Tempdump.th Screenshot from my game, I am playing as Italy, yellow on the map.
It's technicly a RTS, but the gameplay is very slow pased, you will be fine if you just log in once or twice a day.
A game of Supremacy tend to take at least a month. I am actually in a Roleplaying game right now wich is on its 84th day.
My name is CnqRor over there, if anyone is intrested.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 am

I am addicted to fallout...
jhony
jhony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grodanknorr Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Lmao! Cool
Im not playing any game now i think ill have to log on PP soon Razz

But i have been watching all episodes of Doctor.Who from the new taped one season:2-4 Evil or Very Mad
This will sound funny Wink Ive looked at it over 31 hours Razz

Grodanknorr

Crew: : Glimmer of light

Back to top Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Empty Re: A game I play a lot. Red Alert

Post  mmiimmii Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Razz ...ok i must be old school...i adore diablo and dungeon seige...war craft rocks and if i had my choice i'd get a play station so i can play tiger woods golf...the one and only sports game i excell at...neopets are nice....Smile....rofl...i'm so lame....
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 am

there is a game with the same name red alert but its strategy and its pretty old but there is red alert 3 and its i think 2008 and for another strategy games there is command and conquer and heroes. but i am a falout 3 fan ,call of duty 4 modern warfare is not bad bioshock assassins creed those games are the best but is ur game plays online? or just single player and camping
Captinthe
Captinthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 am

captinthe wrote:there is a game with the same name red alert but its strategy and its pretty old but there is red alert 3 and its i think 2008 and for another strategy games there is command and conquer

Yes, I told you the game was based on a RTS. Red Alert and Command and Conquer are the same series.
First there where C&C:Tiberian Dawn, then they made RA as a prequel. Then the made a sequel to the prequel... RA2. RA2 is the story of what happens if the Allies win in RA1. C&C:Tiberian Dawn i what happens if the soviet win RA1. The storyline becomes even more messed up when RA3 and the other C&C games came out...

Red Alert 2 rules! I still enjoy playing it and I personally think it's better than RA3. RA3 just don't feel like a Red alert game to me, the music and gameplay is too different.
btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg
When I heard this song as a kid... I love you I think it's great.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeitona Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

War craft! and FIFA! and almost all play3 games... lol

Azeitona

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

yeah i agree red alert 3 is not good but i like in RA3 is its pictures are amazing and there is a new strategy game called starcraft 2 i played starcraft 1 it was AMAZING,and fifa is the best Razz
Captinthe
Captinthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Benke Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 am

Waiting to buy another monitor so I can play PP on Linux on one machine and some point and click adventures on Windows on other machine. At same time.
Benke
Benke

Back to top Go down

Post  Defrass Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 am

Aye! FIFA is evergreen game
i play Counter-Strike 1.6 online and call of duty: modern warefare, medal of honour: airborne too.<-FPS ones
recedrivers' :grid is the best car game i ever seen. graphics is awesome (sometimes better than life Very Happy lol!)

Defrass

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 am

I also like Tomb raider, bioshock, Assassins Creed series, Wolfenstien games, simcity games, Metal Gear series, Hitman Blood money, SWKOTOR 1 and 2(Star Wars knights of the old republic) Left 4 dead and i used to like old Sonic games, and i I love you HORROR GAMES Evil or Very Mad i love resident evil and silent hill games the most!
jhony
jhony

Back to top Go down

Post  Athika Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 pm

sims 2 LOL
Athika
Athika

Crew: : Knights of Saint-George

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 am

Lol i love sims 2 too xD
jhony
jhony

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I used to play the sims (1) and I was all over it for 2 weeks, after that I never played it again.

Except for the PS2 version of sims 2 wich my brother bought years later, that keept me entertained for a another week xD
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 am

i always play sims but after a week it become so boring so i wait like a month then i re play it lol
Captinthe
Captinthe

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 am

PS2 version sucks... anyone played Hitman Bloodmoney? it's the best game ever!
jhony
jhony

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 am

hehe, I just bought Starcraft (1). Dam good game!
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:32 am

starcraft is the best strategy game for me
Captinthe
Captinthe

Back to top Go down

Post  jhony Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 am

I used to play a strategy called Empire Earth and Ages of Empire i loved those games when i was a kid...
jhony
jhony

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:28 pm

I have played thoose too.
Piratus
Piratus

Back to top Go down

Games we play besides PuzzlePirates Empty Games we play besides PuzzlePirate

Post  mmiimmii Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 pm

age of empires...lmao... haven't thought or played that game in ages or the othe ages games...lol...another game i use to play was Populous...where u get to play god...was crazy lol
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm

mmiimmii wrote:age of empires...lmao... haven't thought or played that game in ages or the othe ages games...lol...another game i use to play was Populous...where u get to play god...was crazy lol
Populous! Yeah, quite nice. I remember I took control of the air element and I used to strike by lightning the opponent believers. Ah, so good to be god. Black & White was pretty cool as well.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captinthe Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 am

a new 2 games has been released residant evil 5 a horror game and batman arkham asylum a wonderful games to play
Captinthe
Captinthe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next