Knights of Saint George
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ascalon???
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:36 pm by Korte2

» 8th anniversary
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:41 pm by Crimsonator

» Crew portrait
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am by Korte2

» Fame record
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 am by Pishkirlin

» Almost famous.
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm by Pishkirlin

» Pish is back (for a while)
The fallen knight - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm by Crimsonator

Crew page
Link to the crew page on Yoweb.

The fallen knight

+8
Safebet
Fairylass
Rubydeath
mmiimmii
Maaike
Blackseagull
Leoric
Pishkirlin
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The fallen knight - Page 8 Empty fallen knight

Post  mmiimmii Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:57 am

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

CONGRATULATIONS BLACKSEAGULL !!!!!!!!
WELL DESERVED!!!!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Very Happy
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Crew: : Knights of Saint George

Back to top Go down

The fallen knight - Page 8 Empty Re: The fallen knight

Post  Fairylass Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:15 am

Well done Blackie!!! Very Happy You rock! :cheers:

Fairylass

Crew: : Knights of Saint george

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Mortesecca wrote:
Pishkirlin wrote:What does that mean?
I've fulfilled my duty and it's time for me to go...
...but I will come to you again.
Haven't you said that I'm the symbol of rebirth, after all?
The only way to get reborn is to create a new account or pirate.

Could you tell us the name of the pirate the new you will be?
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortesecca Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:28 pm

Piratus wrote:
The only way to get reborn is to create a new account or pirate.
Could you tell us the name of the pirate the new you will be?

The fallen knight - Page 8 Bb50 10

You are right, my little friend. Expect a visit from a greenie, sooner or later.
Godspeed!
Mortesecca
Mortesecca

Crew: : Blades of Ascalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Piratus Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 am

Pishkirlin wrote:Well knigths, there are only 3 persons who can shed light on this story

Mortesecca
He certainly knows they are after him and why. He could explain us the meaning of my dream and in which way he's linked with the green man. If only we could find him...

Can you also explain the meaning of Pishkrilin's dream before you go?
Piratus
Piratus

Crew: : Glimmer of Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Mortesecca Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 pm

Piratus wrote:Can you also explain the meaning of Pishkrilin's dream before you go?
Surething.
He dreamt of the moment when the first green knight put to the test Azarbad. Al-Khader's emissary let him choose between Arete and Kakia's path. Me and the two of them are but symbols, metaphors, archetyps. Azarbad became slave of vice, and the vice itself drove him to try to wipe me out since the green knight, as a guardian of everyone's coscience is both free will and guilt.
If you only knew how ghastly are the ghosts who populate a sinner's dreams! All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten a murderer's hand!

Before disappearing I will give you as a gift another vision [1|2|3].
May peace be upon you.
Mortesecca
Mortesecca

Crew: : Blades of Ascalon

Back to top Go down

The fallen knight - Page 8 Empty the fallen knight

Post  mmiimmii Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am

I am sure all are wondering on who the other knight was that failed the test....well let me enlighten you all...It was me ...Mmiimmii... who failed so miserabley
Mortesecca sent this letter which i wish it share with all...

sorry
From Mortesecca To mmiimmii, Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 am
Aye, sorry. I came to know that unfortunately you chose to give first the false key to Blackie... and I'm afraid that doing so you didn't pass the test. That was in fact the last riddle. Blackie was in the same position: she had a false book and the right one. Like I did with you, I have suggested her to give you the false book but she chose not to follow my (bad) advise.
Although in the fiction you apparently took the wrong path, this game was not meant to judge anybody's moral values after the choice one made. It was just a game where we all were playing a character. As you might have noticed, I haven't either stressed at all over the fact that someone didn't pass the test, nor mentioned your name. I believe Mmiimmii was just focusing too much on the reward rather than on the mere quest... which is not very chivarlic.
I still hope you had fun in spite of the final outcome of the mission.

This be my response...

mmiimmii Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:08 am
hey thanks fer the great game... no worries in fact i should thank you twice for bringing to my attention how real life issues have actually affected me..things like that come out in game play....I won't bore you with the happenings but lets just say a day in hell would be a picnic compared to the last 2 months...it has affected my trust issues making me ever so cautious where caution shouldn't exsist...For opening my eyes I be truly grateful ....again no worries like you said it's only a game...and a really good one at that...but it is funny how a game can show you the light..
Thanks again..keep smiling Mmiimmii

I hope Mortesecca doesn't mind me sharing...
I felt it was easier to show it this way then to just ramble on as i can be famous for...I aim to be a better knight in the future and try not to let reality interfere with my fantasy life...keep the faith..Mmiimmii Smile
mmiimmii
mmiimmii

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:22 am

mmiimmii wrote:It was me ...Mmiimmii... who failed so miserabley
I wouldn't say you failed miserably. The fact that you have posted here to make amends for what you did it's a prove of true regret, that I really appreciate* as a leader of our chivalric order.
Having failed the test in the fiction doesn't mean anything and certainly you won't be remembered for that... otherwise Fairylass should also be afraid of being remembered for having accepted a certain ride from a raper and having wasted a barrel of anchovies (such a deadly sin!).

Actually I should apologize with you, cause the very last part of the mission was quite emotional and somehow I ran the risk of hurt people's feelings. I will be more careful in the future, anyway I want to stress again over the fictional nature of the game.

* I think you deserved the The fallen knight - Page 8 Bb50 10 you needed to become a Lady. I'll change your status as soon as I will log.
Congratulations!
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pishkirlin Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

On November 2008, Azarbad wrote:"Don't worry, Mistress. He can't regain his power as long as I am in possession of this green trinket."
Mortesecca's shack how it used to appear on November 20, 2008.
The fallen knight - Page 8 Shack

One year later, treasure hunters from mainland have discovered and brought to light a mysterious artifact.

The fallen knight - Page 8 Greenman01

Coincidence?!

The King has requested them to ship it to Ascalon and they are due to arrive around mid March.
Pishkirlin
Pishkirlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8